Monday, December 26, 2011

Until next year Santa

Well Christmas is officially over and lots of store are having some great deals that are worth grabbing,I was at target early today and got some tree decorations for 50% off ,I also got some real cheap ziploc bags for half off and used a 1.00 off of 2 coupon to make them even cheaper,I didn't get much but in the next few weeks I'll be looking for tape and candy to go to 75%off.I found better deals at Walmart though my son and I went there and score on hefty plates for .50 for 40,so we picked up about 20 packages of plates,and my son found lots of toys on clearance,wrestlers stuff which he loves and because he got a gift card for 100.00 from his uncle he was a spending fool,but it was fun to go shopping with him,I got some (ok alot)of candy for cheap and a couple of ginger bread cookies that I couldn't pass up(my favorite)and some Christmas shirts for next year for the family.Anyways hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and I'm looking forward to the new year and hope it brings good times for everyone..Thank you to all the well wishers who left me emails you guys and gals are great.........................Merr