Wednesday, December 12, 2012

She speaks/Torani and me = love

Have any of my awesome fans tried any of the Torani syrup flavors.....If you haven't then your in for a treat,I was lucky enough to receive a couple of different flavors to try thanks to Shespeaks and Torani,they gave me the  vanilla bean which I have now figured out I can not live without, it is sooooo flavorful and yummy I will buy more and more and more....well you get it I'm sure, and the Pumpkin pie taste like Pumpkin pie,so sweet and smooth,I have tried both in coffee,tea and hot chocolate,and even mixed the Vanilla bean in a coffee cake recipe I made just the other night and both my hubby and kids loved it.Today I'm taking a cake made with The Pumpkin pie flavor and I can't wait to see how much they love it.....I recommend all of you try the many Torani flavors and they also have sugar-free for all of your sugar free-rs out there.Once you try it Email me at mdeaton70@gmail.com and let me know what you tried and how much you liked it.