Thursday, October 13, 2011

HALLOWEEN

So were getting geared up for Halloween buying candy,costumes and all the other cool stuff that goes along with this great holiday,My son and I have already gotten all the goodie bags ready for his class and these will go to his school on Monday,and for work were making sucker ghosts and were prepared to make at least 300 as the event where I work is only from 10-12 on the Saturday before(wierd I know)but It should be fun to see all the kids dressed up early and you know they'll love it to,and I can't wait for the trick or treating,I am lucky enough to have monday (Halloween and Tuesday off)so lots of time to help the kids eat there candy(don't tell)kind of weird that it's a school night but the kids will be able to stay up a bit later than normal and there already talking about that,so for the last 6 years we personally have had no trick or treaters as my house is on a highway entrance and would be hard to get to for the kids but that hasn't stopped us from buying candy just in case :)